Wednesday, July 1, 2015

BROADWAY SEASON 2014-2015 – THE MUSICALS

Here you’ll find images from all the musicals, new ones and revivals, which opened on Broadway during the 2014-2015; plus the City Center Encores! and Off-Center series. Some became hits, others closed in a few weeks, but I believe all of them are worthy of celebration.

This season big winners at the Tonys were FUN HOME (Best Musical, Leading Actor – Michael Cerveris, Director – Sam Gold, Original Score – Jeanine Tesori & Lisa Kron, Book – Lisa Korn), THE KING AND I (Best Revival, Leading Actress – Kelli O’Hara, Featured Actress – Ruthie Ann Miles, Costume Design – Catherine Zuber), AN AMERICAN IN PARIS (Choreography – Christopher Wheeldon, Scenic Design – Bob Crowley & 59 Productions, Lightning Design – Natasha Katz, Orchestrations – Christopher Austin, Don Sebesky & Bill Elliott).

PS.: To see larger images just click on them.
BROADWAY MUSICALS 2014-2015















CITY CENTER ENCORES! 2015



ENCORES! OFF-CENTER 2014



ENCORES! SPECIAL EVENT - 2014

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to the musicals of the 2014-2015 Broadway season! I'm so glad that I had the chance to see On The 20th Century, An American In Paris, Fun Home, The Visit, Something Rotten! and the Encores production of Zorba! My trip would have been complete had I been able to see the revival of On The Town but, unfortunately, it was closed during the four days that I was in New York. I'm hoping that it will tour and perhaps play Toronto.

    ReplyDelete